Stop and Frisk
- DC Police search and frisk black people 6 times more often during stops, data shows
- 2 employees allege DC Police faking numbers, targeting minorities
- DC Police underreported stop and frisk numbers for years. What is the city going to do about it?
- MPD stopped & frisked almost 1,500 people in one month. 93 percent of them were black
- 'They can't hide it anymore' | DC Police report shows racial disparities in stop and frisks
- Judge orders police to comply with law requiring they collect racial data
More Stop and Frisk
- DC residents still search for answers after MPD 'stop and frisk' of three boys
- MAP: D.C. Stop & Frisk Incidents (2017)
- DC officers stop and frisk 3 young, black children
- D.C. Police settle lawsuit over 'invasive,' unconstitutional anal search during stop & frisk
- DC Police: Body cam video of questionable search 'purged'
- DC plan to start collecting stop and frisk data 'no solution,' according to ACLU
- DC police firing officer for improper body search at center of viral video
- ACLU DC files emergency order, wants DC Police to immediately collect Stop and Frisk data