- How to check the status of your stimulus payment
- Montgomery County sees $11 million spike in alcohol sales in 2020
- Small Business Saturday: Here's how you can find local stores to support in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Black Friday won't be typical during a pandemic
- VERIFY: Don't put it down the drain! Here's what to do with leftover grease and fat from cooking
- Here’s how Black Friday shopping will be different in 2020
More Consumer News
- Reports: Bed Bath & Beyond announces 63 store closure locations
- New $300-a-week unemployment benefits in Virginia may be limited to just three weeks of retroactive payments
- Second stimulus could be decided Friday! When you could get your money
- Country Time sending $100 bailout funds to kids' lemonade stands as COVID-19 rocks U.S. economy
- Do people really win Publishers Clearing House?
- Nova Job Fair: 35,000 jobs available for recent grads
- No more stimulus direct deposit: Watch for a debit card or check in the mail
- Businesses can require you to wear a mask or refuse to serve you, it's their right!