- How will the impending railroad strike impact consumers, businesses?
'Our situation has not changed at all' | Virginia family forced to feed their child expired infant formula amid continuing shortage Virginia family forced to feed their child expired formula as shortage continues 'We feel very trapped' | Virginia family still dealing with infant formula shortage months later
- US retail sales went up 1% in June, easing fears of recession
- Police say senior citizens in Montgomery County are being scammed by a man posing as a mail courier
- Netflix confirms it's adding ads to its service
- Sheetz drops price of Unleaded 88 gasoline to $3.99 a gallon through July 4 holiday
More Consumer News
- iBuyers make selling a home quick and easy, but there are downsides
- Target settles lawsuit alleging false advertising, overpricing; fined $5M
- FBI warns moving company scammers are out to take your stuff and your money
- VERIFY: Is the Russia-Ukraine conflict causing a food shortage in the U.S.?
- 'It'll be like a family reunion!' | Navy Yard bars excited for Opening Day
- Your Kia may need a major engine replacement - free of charge
- Home builders cancel buyers' contracts right before closing — then sell on open market for more
- Why are gas prices still so high? Here's what one expert says