- DC may run out of rape kit storage space by December, hospital says
- House Oversight Committee overwhelmingly passes bill that could bring Commanders stadium back
- Restaurant surcharges skyrocket in DC as some owners now charge 20% – and that's not including tip
- DC Council split over financing Commanders return to RFK site as Caps, Wizards, Nats ask what about us?
- Congressional hearing on bill allowing Commanders stadium at RFK happening this week
- Loudoun County waits in 'holding pattern' for new Commanders owners stadium plans
- Customers complain about surcharges on restaurant bills in DC
- VDOT admits improper charges from E-ZPass Flex on I66 'is a problem,' private operator was not 'prepared to deal with the staffing resources'
- VERIFY: Does a flyer supporting Devlin Technology Park proposal show what it will look like?
- 'We've lost 75%' of search and seizure appellate cases,' DC's top prosecutor says
- Couple claims E-ZPass Flex system along I-66 outside the Beltway repeatedly charging them for tolls they shouldn't have to pay
- 'Now we leave it to the legal system' | DC neighbors fight to save community playground
- Here's what to do if you have a rodent problem and your landlord isn't helping
- Only On WUSA9: Pictures show flooding inside District Dogs