Inauguration Day is upon us! On Jan. 20, 2017, President-elect Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States.
Hundreds of thousands of people will be in D.C. to see the president's swearing-in ceremony. Lots of crowds with little room to move around, so we've complied a list to help you navigate through the Inauguration Parade route.
RELATED: Using Metro during the Inauguration
The president-elect will be sworn in n the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol, so thousands of spectators will be on the National Mall.
If you find yourself on the National Mall, the Smithsonian museums will be open to the public. You can stop in to use the restroom or grab a bite to eat. The Cascade Café at the National Gallery of Art will also be open.
Here's a list of some restaurants that will be open near the Inauguration Parade route:
- Mastro’s, which is located at 600 13th St. NW is two blocks from the parade
- Central Michel Richard, which is located at 1001 Pennsylvania Ave. NW is on the parade route
- Old Ebbitt Grill, which is located on 675 15th St. NW is on the parade route
- The Capital Grille, which is located on 601 Pennsylvania Ave. NW is on the parade route
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, which is located on 750 15th St. NW is one block from parade route
- Del Frisco’s Grille, which is located on 1201 Pennsylvania Ave. NW is on the parade route
To find out more about what's opened on Inauguration Day, click here.