- Thousands of health care workers authorize strike at Kaiser Permanente
- Joy, a new app by a Parkland school shooting survivor, wants to heal using AI
- What DC's new infertility coverage law means for you | VERIFY
- More than $900K in U.S. Department of Health money to fund no-cost COVID-19 vaccines in Maryland
- Community uses more than 2,300 products from DC's new vending machines with NARCAN, fentanyl test strips
- As rural hospitals close their maternity wards, what happens to the pregnant women left behind?
- Human case of West Nile Virus confirmed in Maryland
- FDA says eye drops from these six companies are illegally marketed, weren't authorized in the US
- VERIFY: Fast facts on the new COVID-19 vaccine
- How much will the new COVID booster shots cost out-of-pocket?
- Residents facing food insecurity across the DMV
- Americans can now get an updated COVID-19 vaccine
- Popular nasal decongestant doesn't actually relieve congestion, FDA advisers say
- US approves updated COVID vaccines to rev up protection this fall