Elections 2021: Race results in Virginia and Maryland
On Tuesday, Nov. 2, many voters in Virginia and Maryland will head to the polls to help elect politicians ranging from mayors and city council members to Virginia’s very tight gubernatorial race, featuring Terry McAuliffe and Glenn Youngkin. Several ballot questions will be decided in each state, as well.
Check here for the latest election results as the votes are counted.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
- Glenn Youngkin's 17-year-old son tried to vote 2 times before he was turned away, officials say
- VERIFY: Yes, 2021 Virginia Governor's race raised more campaign funds than in the previous two decades
- Republican Glenn Youngkin is Virginia’s next governor, Terry McAuliffe concedes
- Republicans flipped Virginia’s House of Delegates. Here's are 2 taxes the new GOP majority could cut in Youngkin's first days
- How Glenn Youngkin won Virginia's governor's race -- and how he'll govern
- Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring concedes to Delegate Jason Miyares
- Winsome Sears becomes first woman Lieutenant Governor in Virginia history
- Election 2021: Track Virginia and Maryland results here
- Takeaways from Tuesday's elections: Bad omens for Democrats
- Fairfax County rescanning 20,000 ballots due to technical issue