— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
With barely more than two weeks left until Christmas, the heat is on to get your holiday shopping done in time. If you need some inspiration, we've put together a bunch of gift guides for everyone on your list. But just because you're in a flurry trying to get gifts for all your loved ones doesn't mean you have to pay full price.
There are loads of sales happening across the internet, like Amazon's 12 Days of Deals that feature special savings on different categories every day. This Sunday is Day 8 and Amazon's featuring deals on beauty! But those aren't the only sales you'll find with Prime shipping. To help you sort through all the clutter, we put our product expertise to work to find the 5 best Amazon deals of the weekend.
1. Under $10: The best affordable
This is the best affordable travel mug we've ever tested, and it usually sells for around $20. Right now, you can get the 16-ounce stainless steel version of this insanely popular portable coffee cup for just $10. Considering these mugs retail for $19.99 and typically sell for $15-$20, this is a crazy good deal.
2. Under $20: One of the best indoor smart cameras
If you have a smart home lover, home security nut, or pet owner on your list, the Wyze Cam is an amazing gift. It's one of the most affordable smart indoor security cameras, and it actually works really well considering it usually costs $26 (and it's just under $20 this weekend too). The best part? It includes free 14-day rolling storage. Most other smart cameras offer at best a few days of free storage before you have to pay to save your footage.
3. Under $30: An aromatherapy bundle
Essential oil diffusers make amazing gifts, and right now you can get both one of our favorites diffusers and a highly rated set of oils for under $30. The URPOWER diffuser is actually almost identical to the best aromatherapy diffuser we've tested, which is currently out of stock. The only difference is the smaller capacity reservoir, which means you just can't leave it running as long. But after a short while, you'll probably get nose blindness anyway so this doesn't really matter. It's already affordable at its usual $17 price, but it's $2 less than usual
We also found this essential oil set for just $10.59 (after you apply the on-page $2 coupon). It usually costs $20 for this set that includes scent combos like Breathe Good Sleep, Head Relief, and Stress Relief. While I don't claim breathing in certain scents actually has healing powers, I am a believer in the placebo effect and the idea that any pleasure of the senses can improve your mood.
4. Under $150: The best fitness tracker of the year
For anyone interested in trying or already immersed in a more active lifestyle, a fitness tracker makes an awesome gift, especially if they like tech gadgets and/or tracking their progress with apps. Right now, our favorite model is on sale for not much more than its Black Friday price (about $8 more), making it the perfect time to pick one up for a loved one, or for yourself if you've got a classic NYE resolution on the horizon.
The Fitbit Charge 3 is the best fitness tracker of 2018, recently besting the previous winner, the Charge 2, in our tests by a landslide. Not only is it waterproof and sleeker in design, but the battery claims to last up to 7 days. In my experience, it's more like 10-14 days, which is just bonkers.
5. Under $150: An indulgent foot massager
My favorite gifts are the ones you'd never buy yourself, and this foot massager is right up that alley. It's an indulgence, but one you'd gladly try (with socks, I hope) at the mall and wish you had at home. This is the best price we've ever seen for this foot massager, which usually costs $180. It's only got a few reviews, but Fakespot gave the reviews an A rating
Other great deals on the internet
- Anthropologie—Get up to 30% off cozy favorites.
- Harry and David—Save 50% on pears and other gift baskets with this Groupon.
- Houzz Cyber Weekend Extended—Get up to 80% off best-selling furniture and decor.
- Levi's—Save 40% with the code "GREEN40" It all includes free shipping and free returns. Plus get up to 60% off sale.
- LG C8 77-In. OLED Smart 4K TV—$4,949.99 at Massdrop (Save $2,050)
- Puro Sound Labs BT2200 Kids Headphones—$59.99 from Puro Sound Labs (Save $40): These are the best kids headphones we've ever tested.
- Samsung Q6FN 82-In. QLED Smart 4K TV—$2,499.99 at Massdrop (Save $2,500)
- Sephora—On orders over $75, get $15 off if you're an Insider (it's free to sign up), get $20 off if you're a VIB, and $25 if you're Rouge with the code "2018HOORAY."
- Target—Save 25% on kitchen appliances and cookware
- Wayfair—Get up to 75% off December clearance items.
- Williams Sonoma—Get up to 70% off premiere products.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.