145,000 people are still without power which is expected to be restored by Monday or Tuesday, according to Dominion Energy.
FORECAST: Gusty winds through Sunday
The company announced on Saturday that they were able to restore power to nearly 80 percent of the more than 690,000 people that lost power during Friday’s storm.
Dominion Energy also put out a list of when certain areas could expect power again:
- Tidewater – restoration complete by Sunday evening
- I-81 corridor - restoration complete by Sunday evening
- Southside Va. – restoration complete by Monday evening
- Charlottesville and Orange - restoration complete by Tuesday evening
- Metro Richmond - restoration complete by Tuesday evening
- Northern Virginia and Fredericksburg - restoration complete by Tuesday evening
- Gloucester/Northern Neck - restoration complete by Tuesday evening
PHOTOS: Damage from wind
Friday’s storm, which brought strong, damaging winds, caused power outages, downed trees and powerlines, as well as numerous closings and delays.