PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, Md. — Police have confirmed that a 13-year-old boy is in critical condition after being involved in a shooting in Prince George's County, Maryland on Tuesday.
At approximately 5:20 p.m., officers responded to the 2100 block of Jameson Street for a shooting.
At the scene, officers discovered a 13-year-old boy suffering from gunshot wounds. He was taken to a local hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
This is all the information we have so far on the shooting. Stay with WUSA9 for further updates as they come in.
Teenager shot in Prince George's County
- Woman's body recovered from pond at Montgomery County park
- DC 13-year-old charged with murder after 15-year-old shot to death on front porch
- 'We're supposed to be safe to play' | Mom of teen shot outside DC recreation center speaks out
- Former student pleads guilty after shooting 15-year-old classmate at Montgomery County high school
- Ex-boyfriend identified as suspect in La Plata quadruple murder, suicide
- Teen arrested, charged for deadly shooting of 15-year-old in Northeast DC
- Victim, suspect identified in Prince George's Co. grocery store shooting
- Suspect still wanted after SWAT called to Mt. Vernon home
Sign up for the Get Up DC newsletter: Your forecast. Your commute. Your news.
Sign up for the Capitol Breach email newsletter, delivering the latest breaking news and a roundup of the investigation into the Capitol Riots on January 6, 2021.