ST. LOUIS — The thrilling drama at Enterprise Center as the Blues took Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final included St. Louis’ finest on and off the ice.
Stars in the crowd included home-town kids Jenna Fischer and Jon Hamm, all riled up from a roaring introduction from Hall of Famer Brett Hull.
The Blues legend also spent some quality time with the city’s newest rally-pet, a chinchilla named Boris (and his owner, Barstool’s @YoungPageviews).
- 'It's gettin' hot in herre' thanks to Nelly
- O'Reilly, Blues even series with Bruins after 4-2 win in Game 4
- Here’s why gooey butter cake is way better than Boston cream pie
- Which St. Louis celebrity is the biggest Blues fan?
- 'She’s guiding their sticks from heaven': Couple waits a lifetime for Blues win