WASHINGTON — Police are investigating after three men were shot in Southeast Wednesday evening.
According to the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), the shooting happened just before 7 p.m. in the 1400 block of Good Hope Road.
Three men were injured in the shooting. MPD says two of the men were found conscious and breathing. The third victim was found unconscious but officers say he was breathing. One of the victims later died.
The man who died has been identified as 24-year-old Nathan Outlaw, of SE D.C. The other two men were treated for injuries and are expected to survive. They have not been identified.
Investigators have not announced any suspect information or what may have led up to the shooting at this time.
- Authorities release dashboard, body cam footage of deadly shooting by police in Silver Spring
- Maryland State Police investigate shooting in Bowie that left woman hospitalized in critical condition
- Police release surveillance video of vehicle wanted in Christmas Eve shooting of pro boxer
- Man shot on Shaw-Howard U metro station platform
- Person at Columbia Heights metro station shoots train from platform after fight on board, WMATA says
500 million will soon be distributed to Americans.