GREATER LANDOVER, Md. — WUSA9 wants to help you take care of your health this month by offering free screenings in Prince George's County, Md. We would love for you to join us.
We're hosting a free health expo with University of Maryland Capital Region Health and the Prince George's County Health Department at the Kentland Community Center in Landover, Md.
Want to participate in our free screenings?
Come to the community center at 2413 Pinebrook Ave. in Landover, Md. between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 21. Walk-ins welcome!
Here is a list of the free screenings:
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Blood drive
- CPR Demonstrations
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrations
- Dental Screenings
- Fitness Classes
This is the schedule for fitness classes and demonstrations during the expo:
- 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Zumba
- 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Healthy Smoothies
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.: Diva Movement Workout Plan
- 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.: Dance Company
- 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m: Yoga
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: STEP to Health
- 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Line Dancing
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Wrestling and Martial Arts demonstrations
The following specialty tests are available upon registration:
- Cholesterol (Afternoon only)
- Vascular screenings (Afternoon only)
If you're interested in one of the specialty tests, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cellphone number
- City, State, Zip Code
- Which test
We hope to see you there!