TAMPA, Fla — Fresh out of the fryer and straight to the runway—that’s what a KFC and Crocs collaboration has in store for you.
The Kentucky Fried Chicken themed Crocs are set to drop this spring, and you will definitely want to add them to your bucket list.
The fashionable footwear has a KFC bucket striped base and is completes with a fried chicken print. But the chicken goodness doesn’t stop at the print. The shoes come with two Jibbitz that are made to look and smell—yes smell—like fried chicken.
The classic clog will sell in unisex sizes for $59.99. But, they are limited edition so you'll want to get them while you can,
The “finger-lickin' good” shoes would make a great gift for the chicken lover in your life.
Don't believe us that this is the real deal? You can check it out for yourself here.
What other people are reading right now:
- No gun found after deputies respond to reports of shots fired at middle school
- One dolphin shot, another stabbed. Wildlife officers are searching for a killer
- Is President Trump going to the Dayton 500?
- Search for baby Andrew, the infant sought amid an Amber Alert, winds down
- New dinosaur found in Canada nicknamed 'Reaper of Death'
- Police: Dad lied about stranger kidnapping 3-year-old because dispatcher wouldn't listen
- Ex-St. Petersburg police officer pleads guilty to child porn