Every year City Paper asks the public to vote on their favorite hot spots around Washington, D.C. Beware, it is a subjective list so you may not agree with all but we wanted to share some of the many places that were chosen.
Check out a few of the places around the district got a spot on City Paper's Best of DC 2018 list.
PLACES TO EAT
- Best New Bar: Chicken + Whiskey
- Best New Restaurant: RASA
- Vegan/Vegetarian restaurant: Busboys and Poets
- Best Bar with Games: The Board Room
THINGS TO DO
- Best Arts & Culture Festival: Funk Parade
- Best Comedy Venue: DC Improv
- Best Place to Take an Out-of-Towner: National Bonsai & Penjing Museum
- Best music venue: 9:30 Club
- Best Museum on the Mall: National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Best Indoor Cycling Studio: Off Road DC
- Best Yoga Studio: Yoga District
- Best Pilates Studio: District Pilates
Whether you agree or not, check out the entire list of The Best of DC 2018.