WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- Weight Watchers and the American Cancer Society are joining forces for Breast Cancer Awareness month for the second year of Project L.I.F.T. which stands for Live Inspired. Fight Together.
Project L.I.F.T. aims to inspire and guide cancer survivors struggling with unexpected weight gain post-treatment through free resources, community events and tailored workshops. Marilyn Anderson, a local weight watchers leader and 17 year breast cancer survivor shared some of the top products that are the best gifts to give to people going through breast cancer treatment
· Developed in partnership with The Tea Spot founder and cancer survivor Maria Uspenski
· Keeps beverages hot for up to 10 hours AND cold beverages cold for 20.
· Removable infuser lets you steep your favorite blend of tea right in the tumbler so you can stay calm and inspired throughout your day, all while steeping on the go.
· This Tea Set contains 1 box each of the following: Twilight Rose (Chamomile-Rose Sleepy Tea), Midday Citrus Boost (Jasmine Green Tea & Lemony Herbals), Rise and Chai (Pu'erh & Black Teas with Chai Spice).
*The Tea Tumbler and Tea Trio can be purchased in a bundle for $19.95.
· Designed to hold anything and everything including shoes, gym clothes, books and snacks.
· Exude fearlessness and comfort in the Project L.I.F.T. shirts.
· Men can sport the support too in the "Real Men Wear Pink" Project L.I.F.T. shirts.