WASHINGTON — Ingredients:
- 10 oz. Dry Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 oz. Smoked bacon, chopped into ½” pieces
- 2 oz. Lobster meat
- 10 oz. Heavy cream
- 2 oz. Sugar snap peas
- 1 Tbsp White Truffle Oil
- 2 oz. Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water per manufactures instructions drain and reserve.
- In a 12” sauté pan on medium heat, cook and render Smoked Bacon for approximately 10 minutes until bacon becomes crispy.
- To pan with bacon add; Sugar Snap Peas, Lobster Meat, and White Truffle Oil, Heavy Cream, Mascarpone Cheese and Garlic.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat while stirring frequently.
- Cook until Lobster Meat reaches a temperature of 145°, approximately 3 minutes.
- Once hot throughout, add in the Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Pepper. Place cooked Spaghetti Pasta in to sauce and toss to coat.
For more mouth watering recipes visit Maggiano's website.