It's tough to find a gift for your favorite gym rat or fitness fanatic that they don't already own. Anjali Varma ("the Modern Mompreneur"), business consultant, coach and mom with a passion to inspire other female entrepreneurs, recommends five new products for all the exercise lovers in your life.
1. Hex Performance ($9.99) - prevent sweat stains and stink
- This innovative detergent cleans and protects your performance fabrics from sweat, stains, dirt and STINK caused by germs.
- Comes in fresh clean scent and free & clear.
2. Personal Trainer Food (Prices vary) - lose weight with prepared meals
- Lose weight the healthy way AND eat the food you enjoy.
- Personal Trainer Food delivers delicious weight loss meals right to your door and shipping is always free.
3. Vitamin Packs - get the vitamins YOU need
- New personalized vitamin subscription service.
- Take a nutritional health assessment on their website and receive a recommended vitamin pack that's personalized to your needs.
4. Teds Pain Cream ($19.99) - outsmart your pain
- The first product to eliminate false pain, without numbing and see results in 3 weeks.
- Made from all natural ingredients by a research team of neuroscientists.
5. Arctic Cool products ($7.99 - 34.00) - stay cool and dry on the go
- Instant cooling shirt ($29.99 - 34.00) - the shirt's microfiber fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and disperses it through its design. Then new HydroFreeze technology cools your body temp.
- Instant cooling towel ($7.99) - wet towel and stay cool for up to two hours using its HydroFreeze technology
- Instant cooling headband ($7.99) - keep sweat and hair out of your eyes and stay cool for longer
- Soft panel hat ($19.99) - the lightweight, flexible and breathable cap will protect you from harmful rays and keep you dry if you're running or exercising outdoors
Great Day Washington Video: Top Gifts for the Fitness Enthusiast