WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - Every year on Thanksgiving Day when we are around our family and friends, choosing a safe topic for everyone to join in on can be a bit difficult.
But this year I've got you covered.
Sports are always my favorite conversation topic to discuss at outings, and Thanksgiving is no different.
I’m going to let you know the 5 sports related topics that are sure to keep the conversation going.
- LaVar Ball and this rest of the Ball family. Everyone who has social media is sure to know this name and have an opinion about how he handles his “family business”.
- The Philadelphia Eagles and their insanely good record this year.
- College football playoffs.
- Does college basketball need a timeout?
- Are you tired of the same teams playing on Thanksgiving?
There you have it. 5 sports topics that will keep your conversation with your family away from the hard stuff like politics, religion, and your dating life.
Thank me later.
© 2017 WUSA-TV