2 6 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

STERLING, Va. (WUSA9) -- A two-year-old girl was taken to the hospital Monday night after she suffered from chemical burns at a Lowe's Home Improvement store.

Authorities said the accident happened around 8:50 p.m. Monday at the Lowe's Home Improvement store located at 45430 Dulles Crossing Plaza in Sterling, Va.

The two-year-old suffered from chemical burns to her face and body after coming in contact with a de-greasing compound.

She was taken to the burn center. Her condition is unknown at this time.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wusa9.com/1lPlfMi