10 10 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

FALLS CHURCH, Va. (WUSA9) -- Nineteen people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak in Fairfax County, Va.

Officials say Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Services was called to the 6200 block of Leesburg Pike around 4:30 p.m. When they arrived, they found high carbon monoxide in the building.

A number of people were complaining of nausea and sickness, which is common with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Officials say the cause of the leak was a faulty furnace.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wusa9.com/1oWlZ6m