1 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

ROCKVILLE, Md. (WUSA9) -- Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after an accidental apartment fire late Thursday night in Rockville.

Officials say the fire, which happened at the North Creek Apartments on Burnside Drive, was caused by unattended incense.

The fire started on the second floor and spread to the third floor.

The Red Cross is helping nine people who have been displaced. The damage is estimated at $75,000.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wusa9.com/1rVXtqk