GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WUSA9) -- Police seized heroin, crack, guns and cash during a drug bust Monday afternoon in Anne Arundel County.
According to police, at about 4:30 p.m. detectives executed a narcotics search warrant in the 1100 block of Leonard Drive in Glen Burnie, Md.
Thomas Joseph Conway, 36, of Glen Burnie, was arrested, and the following was seized by detectives:
- 49 gel capsules, 15.77 grams of heroin (approximate street value $1,090)
- 42 individual baggies, 20.79 grams of crack cocaine (approximate street value $1,870)
- Browning 12 gauge shotgun
- .9mm S&W semi-auto handgun (stolen from Carroll County)
- .25 cal revolver
- $180 in U.S. Currency
- Controlled Dangerous Substance paraphernalia (scales and CDS packaging materials)
Conway is being charged with CDS possession with the intent to distribute heroin, CDS possession with the intent to distribute cocaine, CDS possession heroin, CDS possession cocaine, CDS possession paraphernalia, three counts of possession of firearm during a drug trafficking crime, possession of a stolen firearm, unregistered rifle/shotgun.