3 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

KETTERING, Md. (WUSA9) -- Six people have been displaced after a fire at a Kettering house on Tuesday morning.

Fire crews responded to the two-story single family home in the 10800 block of Kettering Drive West. All the occupants made it out to a neighbor's home, according to Prince George's County Fire officials.

The occupants included two adults and four children, say officials. One of them had a diabetic emergency outside and was treated at the scene.

Officials estimate the damage to be around $50,000. The fire was caused due to an electrical space heater, officials said.

No injuries were suffered from the fire.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wusa9.com/1gV77hX