LINTHICUM, Md. (WUSA9) -- Eleven men were charged after an online prostitution sting, say Anne Arundel County Police.
Police officials say that during the third week of February, detectives "conducted targeted enforcement aimed at suppressing prostitution activity in the Linthicum Hotel District." According to officials, undercover officers posed as escorts on internet websites commonly used for the purposes of prostitution. They obtained solicitations from males responding to the advertisement as well as meeting with the undercover officers in person.
As a result of the effort, the following people were charged with prostitution:
- Georgios V. Protopapas, 54, Baltimore, Maryland
- Jermiar Dameion Singletary, 36, Queenstown, Maryland
- Stewart Quinton Brice, 29, Owings Mills, Maryland
- Michael Patrick Brennan, 36, Baltimore, Maryland
- Jason Aaron Sohmer, 42, Ellicott City, Maryland
- Budi Suryakusuma, 40, Crofton, Maryland
- Cordell Dshawn Blair, 20, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Dalton Michael Quintero, 23, Brooklyn, Maryland
- Daniel Jonathan Cantler, 27, Baltimore, Maryland
- Michael Raymond Sisco, 40, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Timothy Frame Selph, 47, El Paso, Texas