LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

LAUREL, Md. (WUSA9) -- Two adults and a child are without a home after a fire early Thursday morning in Laurel, says Prince George's County Fire Department spokesperson Mark Brady.

The fire broke out at 3 a.m. in the 11700 block of Randy Lane. The three family members were able to get out before fireifghters arrived at the scene.

Firefighters battled the blaze for an hour before it was completely extinguished.

According to Brady, the fire started on an exterior deck and spread up a back wall to the attic.

The cause of the fire is accidental, says Brady.

The fire caused an estimated $80,000 in damage.

The family members found their own temporarily living arrangements.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wusa9.com/1kwEMnt