WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- Here are five things you need to know on Tuesday, February 18.
5. The Capital Wheel is scheduled to arrive via barge at the National Harbor Tuesday afternoon. Officials say they hope to have the wheel operational by May.
FOLLOW: The Capital Wheel on Twitter
4. Experts are warning Tuesday could be another one of those terrible traffic Tuesdays. The holiday's over, school's back in session, and there are still big piles of snow next to some intersections.
3. A man who falsely reported to Metro officials that he had to go to the hospital after he slipped on a banana peel and fell is expected in court Tuesday. Surveillance video shows the man drops the banana peel, steps on it as he exits the elevator, and falls to the ground.
2. A major speed camera bill hearing is slated for Tuesday. Officials with the Maryland Association of Counties (MACo), the Maryland Municipal League (MML), and AAA Mid-Atlantic will testify in support of legislation to reform the state's automated enforcement program.
1. Tuesday's Olympics highlights include the women's giant slalom, where all eyes will be on 18-year old skiing sensation Mikaela Shiffrin. The burgeoning star is favored to win the race in Sochi. Plus, there's the Olympic debut of the freestyle skiing halfpipe.