WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- Here are five things you need to know on Tuesday, February 11:
5. The Montgomery County Police will announce a significant development in the March 25, 1975 disappearance of the Lyon sisters on Tuesday. Authorities said in addition to naming a person of interest, photos will be released.
4. Metro officials and D.C. police are looking for a woman who pepper-sprayed a Metrobus driver in Southeast D.C.
3. Alexandria residents are shaken up after Ruthanne Lodato was shot and killed in her home on February 6. Residents packed into a church Monday night, looking for updates on the investigation and answers on how to stay safe.
2. Shirley Temple, former child actress and U.S. ambassador, has died at the age of 85. Known in private life as Shirley Temple Black, died Monday surrounded by family at her home near San Francisco.
1. Fifty years ago today, The Fab Four performed their first concert in America to a packed crowd of more than 8,000 screaming fans, mostly teenagers, on a blustery, snowy night in the nation's capital.