Bruksel Lahanasi from Ayse Meze Lounge in Frederick
- garlic cloves, minced 6 ea.
- Jalapeno minced 1 ea.
- Red wine vinegar 1 C
- Honey 2 oz
- Dijon 2 T
- Evoo 2 C
- Brussel Sprouts, trimmed and quartered: 5 oz per order
- Italian parsley leaves ¼ Cup per order
- Capers 1 t per order
- Walnuts, toasted, chopped ½ oz per order
- Currants ½ oz per order
- Scallions, sliced ½ oz per order
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
You will need: Strainer, cutting boards, chef knife, food processor, measures
- Make vinaigrette: Blend garlic, dijon, red wine vinegar, honey and olive oil and jalapeno in blender. Season w/ s and p. place in squirt bottle and set aside.
- Deep fry brussel sprouts to order for 3 minutes. Remove when edges begin to brown and curl. Toss in a bowl and season and salt and pepper.
- Fry parsley and capers for 1 minutes.
- Add to brussel sprouts.
- Toss in scallions, walnuts and currants.
- Toss in vinaigrette.