(USA TODAY SPORTS By LORENZO REYES ) --
1. Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely
The NFL announced Friday that Blackmon will be suspended for the remainder of the season and is eligible to apply for reinstatement before the start of the 2014 season.
Blackmon's first priority is to get well and his time away from the game may help with that. Reports are surfacing that he will seek treatment.
2. Bengals DT Geno Atkins suffered a torn ACL Thursday night
Atkins will be out for the remainder of the season and Cincinnati will need other players to step up. Atkins' loss shouldn't prevent the Bengals from making the playoffs, but it should hurt once they get there.
3. QB Christian Ponder will start for the Vikings
For the second week in a row, Ponder will start Sunday against the Cowboys ahead of newly signed Josh Freeman.
4. Five teams poised for a second-half run
With the NFL season at its mid-way point, the playoff picture is slowly starting to settle. Here are five teams that are set up to go on a run in the second half of the season.
5. The NFL's most irreplaceable WRs
Reggie Wayne's injury will be devastating to the Colts. Which NFL wideouts are the most irreplaceable to their teams? Here's a list of the six most important for their offenses.
6. These coordinators are ready to make the jump
With some NFL coaches already on the hot seat, here's a list of four coordinators that that are ready to become head coaches in the off-season.
7. Marcus Mariota would start ahead of these 10 QBs
Looking ahead to the NFL Draft, he may replace one of them sooner than you think.