34 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

BURKE, Va. (WUSA) -- Five people have been displaced after a fire broke out in the Burke area of Fairfax County, Va. on Thursday morning.

According to The Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department, they were called to 6009 Ticonderoga Court in Burke, for a two-story middle unit townhouse fire with smoke coming from the front door and second floor windows.

Officials say damage is estimated at $75,000 and that the fire was accidental caused by a heating unit in the basement.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wusa9.com/1lFry5Q