Roasted Peach and Burrata
Spring Lettuce, Heirloom Tomatoes
Lavender Honey Vinaigrette
Recipe for 4 Guests
courtesy of Chef Jakob Esko of Capella Washington, DC, Georgetown
- 2 Pieces Burrata Cheese
- 2 Pieces Heirloom Tomato
- 2 whole Riped Peaches
- 1, 2 oz pine nuts, Toasted
- 1 oz Dried Olives
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Toasted Baguette
- Mixed fine Lettuce and Sprouts
- Cherry blossom for decoration
- Lavender Honey Vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp. Lavender Honey
- 3 tbsp. Forum Oak Chardonnay Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Wrap Peaches in aluminum foil and bake in oven 20 minutes at 350˚F.
- Cut the burrata cheese and lay on the plates, cut the warm peaches and put 3 slices on each burrata.
- Cut the Heirloom tomatoes in chunks, add to a bowl together with fine lettuce, drizzle with a little bit of vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and lettuce to the plate.
- Add toasted baguette, finish by sprinkling some dried black olives over the salad.
- Decorate with Cherry blossom.