(WUSA9) -- The rules for entering and winning the Tom Brady and Peyton Manning jerseys are displayed below. Enter on our WUSA9 Facebook page.
Make sure to watch the AFC Championship game on WUSA9 on Sunday at 3 p.m.!
WUSA 9 Pro Football Jersey Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "WUSA 9 Pro Football Jersey Sweepstakes"(the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WUSA("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., and each of theirrespective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How ToEnter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on January 14, 2014and end at 12:59 p.m. (E.T.) on January 19, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Facebook Entry: Enter by visiting Sponsor's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/wusa9) and clicking on the "Like" button. Then look for the post on Sponsor's Facebook page with the Pro Football Jersey Sweepstakes Photo and submit your entry by submitting a "Comment" on the photo. The last person to "Comment" on the Photo before the Sweepstakes ends will be the winner. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Entries limited to ten (10) entries per person per day of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received by 12:59 p.m. (E.T.) on January 19, 2014.
4. Winner Selection. Two (2) Winners will be selected among all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to be held on January 19, 2014. Sponsor will end Sweepstakes anytime between 12:00 p.m. and 4:59 p.m.
5. Prizes and Odds. Two (2) Winners will each receive one (1) National Football League Jersey (ARV: $100.00).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on January 19, 2014 at theFacebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes. Winner must respond to such notification within 2 (two) hours. Failure to respond with such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner must claim prize by visiting Sponsor's offices located at 4100 Wisconsin Avenue NW Washington, DC 20016, during Sponsor's business hours between 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) by January 31, 2014. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised bya virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due,misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The"WUSA 9 Pro Football Jersey Sweepstakes" is sponsored by WUSA. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available afterFebruary 10, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "WUSA 9 Pro Football Jersey Sweepstakes", 4100 Wisconsin Avenue NW Washington, DC 20016. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Jill Forrest, email@example.com, 202-895-5950.