PURCELLVILLE, Va. (WUSA9) -- A house fire Sunday night in Purcellville, Va. caused $170,000 worth of damage, but did not result in any injuries.
Officials say they were called to a single family home in the 14300 block of Paris Breeze Place for a fire in the basement at 9:50 p.m. Upon arrival, firefighters were able to quickly locate and extinguish the fire.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's office has determined the fire to be accidental in nature, resulting from combustible items stored to closely to a light fixture. Three individuals were displaced from the home, officials say.