2-year-old burned at Va. Lowe's store

STERLING, Va. (WUSA9) -- A two-year-old girl was taken to the hospital Monday night after she suffered from chemical burns at a Lowe's Home Improvement store.

Authorities said the accident happened around 8:50 p.m. Monday at the Lowe's Home Improvement store located at 45430 Dulles Crossing Plaza in Sterling, Va.

The two-year-old suffered from chemical burns to her face and body after coming in contact with a de-greasing compound.

She was taken to the burn center. Her condition is unknown at this time.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment