WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- Two workers had to be rescued from a bucket lift when it got stuck over one hundred feet in the air early Wednesday morning.
The workers were stranded inside the atrium of a building on New Hampshire Avenue in Silver Spring, according to Pete Piringer of Montgomery County Fire and Rescue.
The lift malfunctioned stranding the workers some 105 feet in the air around 1:40 a.m., fire officials said.
Officials removed a window from the roof of the building, and rescued the works through the window. Both workers were uninjured, officials said.