Sparklers ignite house fire in Hanover MD

HANOVER, Md. (WUSA 9) -- Anne Arundel County Fire Investigators determined that legal sparklers, used indoors, caused a house fire in Hanover on Friday afternoon.

The county's Fire Department says fire fighters responded to a report of smoke coming from a house on Lemon Tree Court just after 2 p.m. It took 25 firefighters to control the fire, which was in the basement. No one was hurt, no injuries were reported and the fire was contained to one room.

Anne Arundel County Fire Department says the fire caused approximately $50,000 worth of damages to the home.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment