UPPER MARLBORO, MD (WUSA9) - Prince George's County Public Schools are offering free meals to youth under 18 years old in low-income areas during the summer. Siblings and other non-Prince George's County Students are welcome to eat.
Elementary School Sites (June 19-August 24 Monday-Thursday)
Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Carrollton (New Carrollton)
- Chillum (Hyattsville)
- Edward M. Felegy (Hyattsville)
- Gladys Noon Spellman (Cheverly)
- Judge Sylvania W. Woods (Glenarden)
- Langley Park-McCormick (Hyattsville)
- Lewisdale (Hyattsville)
- Rogers Heights (Bladensburg)
- Rosa L. Parks (Hyattsville)
- Seat Pleasant (Capitol Heights)
- Templeton (Riverdale)
Apartment Sites (Monday-Friday, except where noted)
Meals, dates and times vary by site
Prince George's County Memorial Library Sites (June 26-August 18, Monday-Friday)
Lunch only; times vary by site
- Beltsville: 1:30-2 p.m.
- Oxon Hill: 12:30-1 p.m.
- Spauldings (District Heights): 1-1:45 p.m.
- Surrattsville-Clinton: 12:30-1 p.m.
For more information, call 301-952-6580 or click here.
© 2018 WUSA-TV