Family displaced on Thanksgiving after Md. house fire

ACCOKEEK, MD. (WUSA9) - A family has been displaced after a fire broke out at a home in Accokeek Thanksgiving afternoon, Prince George's County Fire and Department said. 

The fire broke out in the 1100 block of Trunnel Lane in Accokeek, authorities stated. It started on the rear deck and possibly involved a grill. 

Officials said a family has been displaced. Nobody was injured. 

 

© 2017 WUSA-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment