6 displaced after Md. house fire

KETTERING, Md. (WUSA9) -- Six people have been displaced after a fire at a Kettering house on Tuesday morning.

Fire crews responded to the two-story single family home in the 10800 block of Kettering Drive West. All the occupants made it out to a neighbor's home, according to Prince George's County Fire officials.

The occupants included two adults and four children, say officials. One of them had a diabetic emergency outside and was treated at the scene.

Officials estimate the damage to be around $50,000. The fire was caused due to an electrical space heater, officials said.

No injuries were suffered from the fire.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment