ATLANTA (WUSA9) -- More than 60 wedding gowns and other bridal items are for sale online by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) after the items were seized in relation to a drug trafficking case.
The owner of a bridal shop in Juneau, Alaska was recently sentenced for her role in a drug trafficking conspiracy. The nearly 3,000 items from the shop were seized by the U.S. Marshals Service.
Now, GSAAuction.gov is selling the items in its "Down the Aisle" Extravaganza, which lasts through July 9.
Among the items up for grabs:
- Wedding gowns with starting bids as low as $46
- A 3-carat diamond and platinum engagement ring
- Formal wear for men, women and children
- A Louis Vuitton travel bag
- Veils and tiaras
- Wedding bouquets, stationery and decorations;
- Camera equipment
- Retail furnishings such as mannequins, wall racks, etc.
The items are being stored in a warehouse in Atlanta. Check out the auction online here.
Like this story? Like us on Facebook.