Residents evacuated by ladder after DC apartment fire

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - Residents were evacuated from an apartment fire in Northwest D.C. Sunday morning, D.C. Fire and EMS said.

The fire broke out on the first floor in the trash room in the 4 story building located in the 1400 block of Ogden Street. 

Firefighters had to remove some residents from ladders while working to put out the blaze. D.C. Fire and EMS said one firefighter has minor injuries. 

The fire has been put out and fire officials are looking into what caused it.

© 2017 WUSA-TV


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment