8 people hospitalized after carbon monoxide incident in DC

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - Eight people were transported to a hospital after they were exposed to carbon monoxide Sunday morning in NW D.C., said fire officials.

It happened in a three-story boarding house located in the 500 block at U St. NW.

When firefighters arrived, they found high levels of carbon monoxide inside the building. 

Authorities believe the cause of the elevated levels were due a faulty furnace.

All injuries are non-life threatening.

© 2017 WUSA-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment