1 firefighter injured after DC grilling fire

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - One firefighter has been transported to the hospital after a grill fire in Northwest D.C. early Sunday morning, D.C. officials said.  

D.C. Fire and EMS said that the fire broke out at the 1700 block of Columbia Road on the roof deck of a three-story building.

D.C. Fire and EMS said the firefighter's injuries are not serious. 

The fire appears to be accidental. Fire officials believe grilling on a wooden deck caused the fire. 

No additional information has been released. 

© 2017 WUSA-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment