Win Nats Play-Off Tickets Sponsored by Papa John’s Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Win Nats Play-Off Tickets Sponsored by Papa John’s” is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WUSA (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Co., Inc., Nationals Park, Washington Nationals, Papa John’s and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00noon (E.T.) on October 5, 2016 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Thursday October 6, 2016.
Facebook Entry: Enter by visiting Sponsor’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/wusa9) and clicking on the “Like” button. Then click on the “WIN NATS Play-Off Tix!” Sweepstakes” icon and complete all of the required information (name, e-mail address and phone number) on the entry page and follow all posted instructions and then submit your entry by clicking on the SUBMIT button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person per day of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on October 6, 2016.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to be held on Friday, October 7, 2016.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Nats play-off game on Friday, October 7, 2016 (4 total tickets, four per winner) and four (4) tickets to the Nats Saturday, October 8, 2016 (4 total tickets, four per winner) at Nationals Park Stadium located at 1500 S Capitol St SE, Washington, DC 20003 (ARV: $35 per ticket, $280 total per pair). Winners and his/her guest(s) must redeem the tickets to the game on Friday, October 7, 2016, from WUSA9 at 4100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20016.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about Friday, October 7, 2016 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winners must respond to such notification within 12 hours. Failure to respond with such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winners to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winners may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each Winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification with a valid e-mail address for delivery of prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winners. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winners. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of the Papa John’s, Washington Nationals, or for Nationals Park, including closings, schedule changes, or cancellations.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Win Nats Play-Off Tickets” is sponsored by WUSA9 and Papa John’s. The decisions of Sponsors regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after November 7, 2016) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), “Win Nats Home Opener Tickets Sponsored by Papa John’s”, 4100 Wisconsin Avenue NW Washington, DC 20016. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Darlene Dyer email@example.com, 202-895-5933.