Wind brings problems for firefighters at Md. house fire

BOWIE, Md. (WUSA9) -- In Bowie, Maryland, the wind was so intense, firefighters could barely get a handle on a house fire on Thursday.

Crews responded to a house fire in the 12500 block of Guinevere Road. Officials say the fire spread and quickly engulfed the two-story home, causing a portion of the second floor to collapse.

The residents who lived there got out okay.

There is significant damage to the house.

Crews are still trying to figure out what sparked the blaze.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories