WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- Here are five things you need to know on Tuesday, February 25.
5. Metro's Silver Line is delayed again. The Silver Line through Tysons and to Reston was supposed to be up and running last year. Now the wait could be pushed into the summer or longer. The project director says seven of 12 problem areas were found to be deficient.
4. Police are looking for the person responsible for shooting TC Williams student and Virginia Union University sophomore Kahron Lee. Lee, 20, was shot and killed near campus Sunday night, according to an email sent to students by the university.
3. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel announced a sweeping budget plan that would cut the number of military soldiers, their pay and benefits. He says scaled back operations in Iraq and Afghanistan call for a leaner, meaner military that must adapt to the new war landscape and new war tactics.
2. Another weak storm system will bring some light snow or snow showers to the Metro Area late Tuesday night into early Wednesday morning. Right now, it looks like we could see a dusting to an inch by 8 AM Wednesday.
FORECAST: Snow flakes possible Wednesday
1. Councilmember Vincent Orange is asking D.C. residents for input at a hearing that could pave the way for a Redskins return to the District with the development of RFK Stadium.