1 person taken to hospital after Carbon Monoxide incident

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- One person was taken to the hospital after a Carbon Monoxide incident, officials said.

Officials reported to the scene of a Carbon Monoxide incident at the 200 block of Emerson Street N.W. around 2:15 p.m.

A WUSA9 crew is on the way to the scene and we hope to have more information soon.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment