Electrical malfunction causes fire in Md.

SILVER SPRING, Md. (WUSA9) -- Officials are on the scene of a fire in Silver Spring, Maryland.

The fire which is reported to have been put out started on the 2600 block of Henderson Avenue. An occupant is being looked at and is believed to have minor injuries, officials said.

The cause of the fire appears to be an electrical malfunction. Officials estimate the damage to be around $40,000.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories