LIVE VIDEO: WUSA 9 at 5am    Watch
 

Man suffers shock while hanging Christmas lights

10:17 PM, Dec 16, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

NORTH BEACH, Md. (AP) - Anne Arundel County officials say a man was seriously injured after suffering an electric shock while putting up Christmas lights at a home in North Beach.

Fire officials say the man was on a ladder when it somehow came into contact with a power line. It happened in the 1000 block of Walnut Avenue in North Beach late Monday afternoon.

A Maryland State Police helicopter transported the man to the Prince George's Trauma Center.

Most Watched Videos