Little Falls Parkway closed between River Road & Mass Ave in Montgomery County, Md. (@AndreaMcCarren via Twitter)
(WUSA) -- Montgomery County officials sent the following update at 12:13 p.m. on road closures. These roads are closed or are partly closed because of water, fallen trees and wires:
- Colesville Rd. US.29 from University Blvd. (MD.193) to Lockwood Dr. both northbound and southbound.
- Beach Dr is closed from the DC Line to Grosvenor Lane
- Little Falls Parkway is closed between River Rd. (MD.190) to Massachusetts Ave.
- Sligo Creek Parkway is closed between University Blvd. (MD.193) to New Hampshire Ave. (MD.650)
- o Kensington Pkwy. is closed between Beach Dr. to Glenmoor Dr.
- Northbound New Hampshire Ave. (MD.650) Ramp onto the Outer Loop of I-495 is closed
- Wisconsin Ave. (MD.355) is closed between Willard Ave. to River Rd. (MD.190) due to down trees.